Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Unit 6 Blog

I practiced the universal loving kindness meditation exercise and found it to be very peace promoting for me. There are many times when I get caught up in my own life and forget about the problems of others. This helped me overcome that and think about others more. The integral assessment was very enlightening because it showed me what I need to work on from the inside out. The exercise allowed for a quiet meditation that evoked positive feelings and areas that I need to work on. Through the evaluation I found that I need to work on my psychospiritual suffering. I believe meditation and affirmations would help me improve my psychospiritual issues, but it would be something that I would need to practice on a daily basis in order to see real results.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I too got the same experiace out of this exercise. I need a lot of work and i am slowly learning where I need to start this work to heal from the inside out. Great to hear that others are also getting the benefits out of these exercises!

    ReplyDelete