Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Unit 7 Blog

My meditation this week has improved. I do not want to promote my own personal problems but it seems like the more burden I am carrying in my mind the easier it is for me to find a meditative state. I have been able to focus on my meditation because of all the stress I have in my life right now with my job, school and a new business.

I think the quote "One cannot lead where one has not gone himself" is very profound especially in health and wellness professions. Since I own a yoga studio now I am very in tune with how I behave from a standpoint of how it will affect my clients. I try to eat correctly and be an example. I cannot ask them to do something I am not willing to do myself.

If I continue down my current path I should be able to grow my meditation practice and become better in tune with my spiritual health.

No comments:

Post a Comment